StartUps & Boards – Open event 5.2
helmikuu 5 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
We’d like to invite you to an event focused on improving board practices in startups.
We have already come out with the booklet, Agile Startup Boards. Next we want to invite all people interested in developing the startup/growth company board practices to this event held on the 5.2. Intended participants are startup entrepreneurs, angel investors, VCs, board members and ecosystem service providers.
After the event you will have learned a number of new options for what to do next in regards to your firms board work.
Date & Time: February 5th 2018, at 1pm-3pm.
Venue: Helsinki, Finland. (Exact location will be confirmed late January 2018.)
13:00 Event starts
– Introduction to whys and whats of board practices (Teemu Polo)
– Keynote: Investor view to benefits of starting a (advisory) board early (Pontus Stråhlman)
– Keynote: Entrepreneur view, Journey from startup to growth, benefits of a board (TBC)
– What Board should be aware of when growing global, case China/USA (Matti Härkönen)
– Making bureaucracy easy: digitalization of the board (Rasmus Nybergh)
– (More topics TBD)
– Announcement (Taru Lindeman, Boardman)
The event is arranged in cooperation with:
Boardman2020 – Finnish Business Angel Network – Kasvu Open – NewCo Helsinki – Kuveno – Dottir
Any questions? Please email Teemu Polo at firstname.lastname@example.org